Beloved, today is a new day of grace. It is a new day to receive grace, give grace and be graced. It is a new day to set your mind on things above where you are covered by Me. Today is indeed a new day for My mercies are new every morning. Think on the reality of new merciesâ€¦the reality new grace every morning. Think of every moment as having a morning. What a beautiful thing to have all things new all the time. No real endâ€¦no real beginning, for I am the beginning and the end. I am all in between; therefore, all things in Me are growing in grace and newness with each passing moment.
As you grow in grace you will naturally grow in trust, love, purity, contentment and purity of speech. In other words, your words, will be a beautiful reflection of a surrendered yet, liberated heart that knows it is loved even when it fails because it is already made perfect in Me.
Yes, I have given you a grace which grows measure upon measure. I give you grace upon grace, favor upon favor and give upon gift. In My divine power, I have bestowed upon you everything you need for life and godliness through personal knowledge of Me according to My gloryâ€¦according to My most excellent virtue (2 Peter 1:3)
Yes, I give you grace or you could say I give you the capacity to tolerate, accommodate and forgive people, even your own self. The same love, mercy, favor and goodwill I have shown mankind I gave to you that you might live in My favorâ€¦that you might give who I am away to others. In doing this they experience grace so they can come to grace.
Grace is full of elegance, loveliness, beauty, poise, kindness, decency, favor, mercy, charity, leniency, blessing, thanksgiving, dignity, honor, benevolence, and the condition of being free from sin through repentance to God (c.f. MSW Encarta Dictionary).
Beloved, grace is more than all of these things combined. Grace is more than an attribute. It is a state of favor or place of being in Me where you can firmly stand and not be moved. Grace is something you receive. It is a state of being. Grace is the place in Me from which your live and operate. It is something that grows and matures as revelation increases. Grace is why you can rejoice without fear when it comes to our failings in this life.
With all these things in mind, come with eyes wide open into the deep end of My full acceptance of where you are, i.e. loved without qualification and graced beyond measure to walk out an amazing purpose. No hide and seek. Only seek and find from here on out. No blindfoldsâ€¦.no hands over your eyes to hide anything from Me. Today is the day of face to face love in fields of graceâ€¦Read Complete Love Letter
[Growing in grace] they shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be full of sap [of spiritual vitality] and [rich in the] verdure [of trust, love, and contentment]. (Psalms 92:14 Amplified)
He who loves purity and the pure in heart and who is gracious in speech–because of the grace of his lips will he have the king for his friend. (Proverbs 22:11) Amplified)
For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift.(John 1:16 Amplified)
[All] are justified and made upright and in right standing with God, freely and gratuitously by His grace (His unmerited favor and mercy), through the redemption which is [provided] in Christ Jesus, (Romans 3:24 Amplified)
Through Him also we have [our] access (entrance, introduction) by faith into this grace (state of God’s favor) in which we [firmly and safely] stand. And let us rejoice and exult in our hope of experiencing and enjoying the glory of God. (Romans 5:2 Amplified)
Lord, how wonderful to discover the principle of growing in grace. Realizing grace is a place of growth and not a â€śto doâ€ť list sets me free. Freedom to grow makes way for freedom to make mistakes without condemnation. What a beautiful thing Your grace is. It is livingâ€¦breathing and full of lifeâ€¦Your life. How astonishing to know every moment has a morning; therefore, mercy is forever new. It does not just come with the literal dawn of a new day though it is new every morning. Every beat of Your heart makes way for more graceâ€¦more mercyâ€¦and more love.
I declare I am one who walks in all things new all the time. Old things have passed away and all things are becoming new. Are is a present tense wordâ€¦an active word. Therefore, all things have become new and continue to become new. This makes me want to shout, for I am not the same today as I was yesterday. I declare the person I am has grown in grace and will continue to grow. As a result of growing in grace, I am growing in purity, love, contentment, and trust. The words of my mouth are lining up with the Word of Your mouth. I am perfect as You are perfect. The Perfected Oneâ€¦The Christ lives in me and I am blessed with favor, goodness, mercy, kindness, and faithfulness. I am blessed with the full character of the Lord. The Lordâ€™s capacity to forgive, accommodate and love people in spite of their deeds is in me. I love and act as He loves and acts.
I declare I am one who is full of elegance, loveliness, beauty, decency, favor, mercy, blessing, thanksgivingâ€¦full of dignity, honor and benevolence. I am full of the Lord and all He is. I am free from sin through repentance to God. Not only do I experience grace, but I live in a state of continual grace for the Lord of grace abides in me with great mercy. Grace is even now making way for me to rejoice in the midst of my mistakesâ€¦in the middle of my failings. Therefore, I come with eyes wide open. I come without any blindfold or covering of any kind over my face. Instead, I come with eyes wide open to look at Jesus the author and finisher of my faith. I come to love face to face Love in fields of grace. Amen
- Today is a new day to receive grace, give grace and be gracedâ€¦to live in a state of grace. Where do you need to receive grace? To whom do you need to give grace? What does it mean to you personally to live in a state of grace?
- Have you ever thought of grace as something that grows and is a process but, at the same time, is a position in Christ which is in operation at all times regardless. Grace is a place from which you live and a place into which you grow. Write what â€śto live in, yet to growâ€ť means to you.
- What are some of the results of growing in grace?
- The Lord of Glory lives in you and has given you everything He has including the ability to forgive, to accommodate, to uphold, to favor and bless just to mention a few. Pick an attribute of the Lord you feel you need to grow in. Apply grace to yourself and begin a process of walking it out in steps as the Lord works through you. Depend on His strength not your own. Be willing to make mistakes without condemning yourself. After all, He doesnâ€™t condemn you. He has sent the Comforter to teach, guide and bring you into the fullness of all you need to know to let the very character and nature of Christ manifest in your life with great grace. So, be brave. Ignore all the other times you have failedâ€¦just repent for any sin attachedâ€¦including doubt and unbeliefâ€¦and be who He already is in you, grace.
- Ask Him if you have been playing hide and seek in any way. When He shows you make sure you take time to stop and listen. You know what He is saying. He is telling you to come out and meet Him face to faceâ€¦to do so and rest in His Amazing Grace. Today is your day.