Beloved, I am here as always. I am very near to you. You are My dwelling placeâ€¦My habitation and I delight in you. I send springs of wisdom, help, grace, mercy and revelation into the valleys of your life (Psalms 104:10). Do not be dismayed when you look around and see the troubling times for I am nearer than your foes (Psalms 119:151).
I hear your voice when you call My name and come running to you. I leap over the mountainsâ€¦over the obstacles of your life with great ease. Barriers, obstacles or any other obstruction of the enemy is inconsequential to me. In fact, they are so inconsequential it is as if they are invisible or non-existent when it comes to Me drawing near to youâ€¦to contending on your behalf. Beloved, in plain and simple terms, I am sovereign.
I traverse the mountains of your life with great ease and I am the mountain from whence your help comes fromâ€¦a tower of refuge and strength not only to overcome but to proceed down the good path in front of you. I give my assistance for every occasion great and smallâ€¦.easy and difficultâ€¦.possible and impossible. My help and Presence simply are.
There are duties you must fulfillâ€¦.there are people you need to love but find it difficult to doâ€¦there are provisions you needâ€¦there are rejoicings you need to express, there are yesterdays you need to forgive and let go of and there are tomorrows you need to embrace and all the fullness I have declared over them. Now is the time. I am giving you all the support, advantage, aid, and comfortâ€¦I am giving you all the help you needâ€¦simply fall into grace and receive.
Yes, I delight in you My beautiful one. I bring you good tidings todayâ€¦good tidings of peaceâ€¦good tidings of salvation in every area of your life. You are indeed My beautiful one who walks in the valleys of others to bring the good news (Isaiah 57:2). Come this moment and walk upon the mountains with Me and let your heartâ€¦your emotionsâ€¦your faith…your feet… be shod anew with the Good News. You are excellent, glorious, noble, and I love you (Psalms 16:3)â€¦Read Complete Love Letter
As for the godly (the saints) who are in the land, they are the excellent, the noble, and the glorious, in whom is all my delight. (Psalms 16:3 Amplified)
He sends forth springs into the valleys; their waters run among the mountains. (Psalms 104:10 Amplified)
You are near, O Lord [nearer to me than my foes], and all Your commandments are truth. (Psalms 119:151 Amplified)
The voice of my beloved [shepherd]! Behold, he comes, leaping upon the mountains, bounding over the hills. (Song of Songs 2:8 Amplified)
How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good tidings, who publishes peace, who brings good tidings of good, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, Your God reigns! (Isaiah 52:7 Amplified)
Lord, You are my most excellent dwelling place. You are my shelterâ€¦my strong tower and my refuge. I shall not be afraid for you contend on my behalf. While the world rages around me I choose to abide in the beautiful placeâ€¦on the mountain with the only one who is able to save. The ploys and plans of the enemy are inconsequential to You. Your power will cause Him to flee. All I have to do is stay abiding in You. I invite you into the valleys of my life and ask you to fill them with springs of living water. Come walk the mountains with me and those seemingly insurmountable ones will be cast into the sea as I rejoice in the sovereignty of Your name and person.
I am one who chooses to let goâ€¦to forgive others and my own self for I have been forgiven by You. I open up the well-springs of my heart to let you love the unlovable ones through me. Though they have hurt meâ€¦ignored meâ€¦not supported me and sometimes have even lied about me and to me, I choose to forgive. I choose to believe I can love them only as I allow You to pour Your life out through me. I receive Your help; support, aid and comfort for You do indeed delight in Me. I am Your beautiful one and so are those I struggle with. Amen
- Valleys are beautiful places where the rich soil and the streams from nearby hills and mountains accumulate to produce abundance and beauty. Learning to surrender to the Lord, learning to overcomeâ€¦to walk in forgiveness and perseverance with a patient trusting heart in the goodness and sovereignty of a faithful God, produces rich soil. The Lord is near in both the valley and the mountain. Selah (Meditate).
- What valleys of life do you need the Lord to pour Himself into with springs of living water, grace, mercy and revelation?
- Who do you need to forgive today? You may have forgiven them time and time again only to find yourself in need of doing so once again. Go ahead. Let the Lord flow through you with forgiveness. It may not be that they have done something wrong in particular. Maybe they just disappointed youâ€¦misjudged youâ€¦or somehow failed to meet your own expectations. Either way; deliberate or unintentional, the need is still the same. Forgive as you have been forgiven. Choose the righteousness that is in you, Christ the hope of glory.
- Listen and listen carefully. The Lord wishes to speak some Good News to something in your life, heart or emotions. He has the Good News to overcome.
- There are duties you are to fulfill in reference to your purpose, your destiny. Now is the time. Are you willing to accept all the help the Lord is prepared to give you to accomplish this?