Beloved, never be afraid or concerned. Donâ€™t count yourself as unworthy, nor figure someone else will do it. If all is left to what you consider to be Super-Christians, much will be left undone. I desire you and the fulfillment of all I call you to be in the earth.
Therefore, breezes of My presence have come and will continue to come to expose and blow away all chaff in this day among My beloved ones and this includes you. I am blowing the dust away and clearing the air with new winds of restoration and change.
This is your day of visitation and you have already come farther than you know. In order for you to see enough and enable you to come up here with Me, I must not push or exert My wind against your back but come around about and meet you face to face. Lift your face; lift your heart to the mountains from whence your help comes. Your help comes from Me. The wind is blowing.
It is a new day and those with their faces set like flint and turned into the wind will hear the voice of Holy Spirit saying, â€śTurn right, turn left.â€ť The nuances of My presence and diversity of gifts have become and will continue to become manifest (Isaiah 50:7). Without revelation you perish. Turn your face into My wind; I have set vision before you this day.
For, there is no other who can do what you do in the way you do it. You see, Beloved, you are indeed a piece of My DNAâ€”an expression of My heart no one else will ever be able to duplicate. You are truly one of a kindâ€”the rarest of all gems fashioned to radiate a unique matchless demonstration of My heart. Yes, you must rise and face the wind and it will surround you, carry you, advance you and propel you into the manifestation of all vision…Read Complete Love Letter…
“For the Lord God helps Me; therefore have I not been ashamed or confounded. Therefore have I set My face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame” (Isaiah 50:7)
Lord, what a privilege to be desired by You, to be wanted by You. Help me to embrace the full realization of how You see me. Blow away any chaff or dust which clouds my perception of whom I am in You or who I am called to be. Prepare my heart to receive Your visitation which will bring me face to face with You. Cause Your goodness to pass before me, around me and envelope me like a caressing wind. I lift my face and look full into the wonder of Your glory and magnificent grace. Oâ€™ that You have chosen me is beyond compare. Who am I to be loved so by You? I am indeed a pleasure of Your right hand.
I confess this is a new dayâ€”a day of visitation and revelationâ€”a day of hearing Your voice. A time of vision and the manifestation of Your promises are before me. With complete acceptance, I embrace Your Word of love and affection. I am a beautiful gem of unrivaled quality formed by Your hand for Your glory. Even now as I close my eyes, Your wind, Your presence surrounds me like a blanket, carries me on its wings and propels me into the manifestation of vision. I am carried away by You. Amen
- In what ways have you counted yourself unworthy and left the job for others to do because they are more qualified? Remember, everything you have is given to you by Him and will multiply like the fish and loaves when you dare to give it away regardless of any wrong self-assertion.
- What are some of the gifts you know God has given to you? Ponder His thoughts on how you can step out in these areas. Remember He uses all of us, not just the Super-Christians, whatever such a word means.
- This is the time of your visitation where He desires to come face to face. Remember, He already knew everything you have done before He ever called your name. Nothing takes Him by surprise nor is He daunted by your weakness. In fact, in your weakness He demonstrates His great strength. Dare to take the time to reflect and use your sanctified imagination to meet with Him face to face. Reflect on what He says to you.
- The Lord led vanquished foes and gave gifts to men. He is imparting new gifts and understanding to you, but He wants you to venture out and use what He has already given you. Reflect on how you are using or not using what He has already given.
- Now take time to close your eyes and reflect on the words of affection He has spoken. Pick your favorite gemstone and then imagine how much more valuable and rare you areâ€”rare enough to warrant the ultimate sacrifice.
- Reflect on His wind wrapping around you and propelling you into the manifestation of vision.