Beloved, even while you were yet dead in your sin and lived like many still do in their evil ways, I loved you. I have always loved you. I know this is hard to comprehend, but never the less; it is true, so very true. I was aware of every failing you would ever commitâ€¦all those before you answered My call and all those after. As one who lives outside of the confines of time, I am not swayed or limited by what happens within its boundaries. Therefore, I was not and am not limited by your shortcomings and transgressions, for I am one who loves outside of the boundaries and limitations set in motion by the days, months and years.
I am one who loves you and have always loved you with grace and mercy. I love and give grace in the midst of, before the fact, after the factâ€¦during the time, around the time, upon the timeâ€¦under the situation as an unshakable foundation.
Beloved One, I give all I am in the midst of and through every circumstanceâ€¦I give it all throughout your entire life as I planned from the very beginning. I planned everything out before a star was formedâ€¦before on aspect of creation came to be. I am love, grace, mercy and goodness to you and the greatest of these is love. My love reached down through all time and called you unto Myselfâ€¦seated you with Me in eternal, heavenly places far above any earthly realm or kingdom. You are a whole new speciesâ€¦a whole new being with privileges and abilities unknown before Christ.
Therefore, I am opening the eyes of your heart to discern…see and to knowâ€¦to perceive and understand the difference between heavenly and temporal things (2 Corinthians 4:18). The temporal things you see are always subject to change. Even death is changed as your born again spirit man, once constrained to live in your body within natural time, is set free to experience in fullness what it has always been in Me. Death lets one transcend the boundaries of a physical body once anchored to time to literally experience being seated in the heavenly sphereâ€¦to literally become intimately familiar with something you already have. However, I donâ€™t want you to have to wait to experience the reality of the position I have already given you. It is just as real while you are yet living as when you die. Dying only changes the dimensional experience, not the reality. The reality is this: you are already eternal regardless of where you spend eternity. This is why I want you to focus on heavenly, deathless and everlasting things, knowing everything temporal is subject to change by virtue of its definition, to last only a short time. Temporal means secular, worldly, earthly, mortal, and mundane. The very antonym of temporal is the word spiritual. Selah (Meditate and think on this).
Beloved, I am nigh unto this day and every day after. I am night unto and in your heart to lead youâ€¦to guide you into realms beyond your natural thinking where the possibilities are unlimited. Come and go with Me to a place where â€śif only you believeâ€ť all things are possibleâ€¦to a place where when you truly believe you will receive (Matthew 21:22). Come and discover heavenly things held in My heart from ages pastâ€¦held for you to receive right now and forever moreâ€¦to receive for the ages to comeâ€¦.Read Complete Love Letter
Even when we were dead (slain) by [our own] shortcomings and trespasses, He made us alive together in fellowship and in union with Christ; [He gave us the very life of Christ Himself, the same new life with which He quickened Him, for] it is by grace (His favor and mercy which you did not deserve) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ’s salvation).
And He raised us up together with Him and made us sit down together [giving us joint seating with Him] in the heavenly sphere [by virtue of our being] in Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One) (Ephesians 2:5-6 Amplified)
He did this that He might clearly demonstrate through the ages to come the immeasurable (limitless, surpassing) riches of His free grace (His unmerited favor) in [His] kindness and goodness of heart toward us in Christ Jesus ( Ephesians 2:5-7 Amplified)
Since we consider and look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are visible are temporal (brief and fleeting), but the things that are invisible are deathless and everlasting (2 Corinthians 4:18 Amplified)
Lord, Your great love which loved me even while I was at my very worstâ€¦while I was a sinner without any desire for me amazes me…cradles me and calls me to higher ground. Your love calls me to a place of complete acceptance in the Beloved where no condemnation, guilt or shame can live. Knowing how much you were aware of all my faults, failings and outright rebellion yet loved me, sets my heart ablaze with gratitude and thanksgiving. To know Your great unconditional love, sets my heart on a course to live outside the limits and confines of time with realization of eternal results.
Therefore, I declare myself as one who lives in the goodness, mercy, grace, love and hope of God at all times. I live and move within the beating of the Lordâ€™s heart to accomplish His will on a day by day, moment by moment basis. The plans and desires of the Lordâ€™s heart for me are too numerous to be counted and it will take all of eternity to fulfill them in any measure. His thoughts toward me are more than every grain of sand and the sands of time cannot displace one thought or one plan, for I am seated in heavenly places with Him far above all things natural. The temporal things of my life are giving way and will give way to the eternal things of His Word and His heart.
I declare that My natural life on this earth is but for a moment and will give way in the blink of an eye when I step into the realm of His eternal timeless glory. All that is of Him in me will continue on to experience and do more eternal things. The ages past and the ages to come are all permeated with Him and are pregnant with purpose at all times. I am right now this very moment receiving revelation, truth, wisdom and understanding for the moment and for the ages to come. I am an eternal timeless one created in the image of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I am seated in heavenly places far above the tediousness of life and I embrace my position with a fully surrendered heart. I am timeless in Him. Amen.
- Take a few moment and meditate on how God loved you before you were ever conceivedâ€¦loved you when He knew the worst thing you would ever do in advanceâ€¦how He knew all the times you would rebelâ€¦all times you would ignore Himâ€¦forsake Himâ€¦deny Himâ€¦hurt othersâ€¦.how He knew all the times you would choose to have your own way no matter whatâ€¦or depend on the law of religion and not grace.
- What did He love you in spite of and how does His heart of and ability to pre-love speak to your future?
- God gives love in the midst of, before and after the fact, during the time; around the time and upon the timeâ€¦He gives it under the situation as an unshakable foundation. How can you apply this truth to a present struggle in your life in such a way to cause hope and faith to grow until the promise He has given you is manifest?
- Describe in your own words the difference between temporal and eternal based on the definitions given. What temporal thing in your life needs to give way to the eternal truth? How can you best cooperate with God to see this happen?
- Meditate on how you will simply move from this time in the natural into eternal timelessness with only who you are in Him and who He is in you. How can this motivate you to have a more intimate communal lifestyle?
- Dying only changes the dimensional experience of where you areâ€¦regardless of where eternity beyond natural time is spent. With this in mind, what should you be focusing on?
- Temporal can mean mortal, worldly, secular, earthly. However, Jesus came to transform and eliminate those things and give the spiritual. You live in the natural but do so as a whole new eternal son of God species having the power to influence or change the ravages of time through surrender and obedience to who you are in Christ. Mediate on this and write a statementâ€¦a declaration about your own personal life and its power to change the temporal environment around you by hearing and doing only what the Father says.