I am thinking of you this very moment. As you go about your business and activities, not really thinking about much, I am watching you and joy comes to My heart. I hear your conversations of love to your family. I hear you softly speaking My name as you move through your day. I hear your frustrations and see your struggles. My gaze is riveted on you. I canâ€™t take My eyes off you. My thoughts for you outnumber the grains of sand. They are just waiting to be captured by you. I whisper your name. I call to you.
I canâ€™t help but think of all the things I have planned for our life together. No plan or accusation of the enemy has power to rob or steal what I have given you when you hide yourself in Me. Come My beloved and let the embrace of My thoughts toward you encircle you, surround you like a cloak on winterâ€™s day. My gaze, My heart and all that is within Me is fixed on you. Whisper My name. The beauty of My name cascading from your lips captures Me, motivates Me even more, if that is possible. Yes, it makes Me whisper your name.
Therefore, take time as often as you can even if it is just a minute here and there. They all add up. Lay every care at My feet and look up. Lay every frustration at My feet and behold Me. Let yourself be lost in My gaze. Listen very closely today. I am whispering to you. My still small voice is whispering your name, whispering I love you… Read Complete Love Letter…
How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you” (Psalms 139:17-18 NIV)
Lord, Your thoughts toward me are too numerous to ever count. Sometimes it is hard to imagine You gazing at me in the midst of my frustrationsâ€”in the midst of my struggles with unbelief. You are so gracious, and Your mercy has triumphed over judgment in my life. I receive Your affections today and relinquish any self-chastisement and appropriate Your grace in my life and heart. I hide myself in You; I hide myself under the shadow or Your wings. I exercise my faith and choose to believer all You have spoken to me today.
Yes, encircle me, surround me and pull me into the Secret Place where the whispers of Heaven abound. Give me ears to hear and eyes to see all You are saying and doing. As I sit at Your feet, I would ask that You teach me how to remain, how to abide and hear Your still, small voice blow across my heart. Dig deep into the recesses of My being and stir my spirit. Set me free from anything that keeps me from abiding at Your feet among the whispers of Your heart. Amen
- Reflect on the Lord and His thoughts which abound to you. Slow down and listen. Let His Word surround you for just a moment. What is He saying?
- How have you allowed frustrations with circumstances or other people to interfere with your intimate relationship with the Lord?
- When we have aught against others or even frustration in dealing with others day to day it can seem to shout so loud that we miss His still small voice. The enemy shouts and God whispers, at least most of the time. What shouts of the enemy have you been listening to? What has His still small voice been trying to say over the shouts of the enemy?
- Who or what do you need to forgive in order to hear His whispers?
- Reflect about His response to you when you speak His name.